Read in full all the talking points from the 1st Test in next month’s SillyPoint magazine coming out on January 11th. Here are the headlines of what you can expect.
1. Even a Kolpak drained South Africa can beat England.
2. If England loose the series Root’s captaincy maybe under serious threat.
3. It was less then ideal preparation for the bowlers which may excuse their performance.
4. 20-2, Root fiddles at a wide one, mini middle order collapse, Bairstow gets bowled and Buttler is stranded.
5. That pitch was a belter, take note New Zealand.
6. I really love the brass band at South African grounds, but could they not learn to all play the same song.
Read these in full on January 15th with SillyPoint.